Monday 7 November 2016

I had pick-up duty again on Thursday and Friday because the hubs had events after work. On Friday evening, I rushed to do the girl's laundry because we had planned a day trip to JB with Jeremy and Ivy on Saturday. 

Although the SIL has joined us several times to JB, the eldest brother hasn't and has never been keen either. But I think the day trip yesterday changed his mind somewhat. He now knows he needs to bring more cash, at least. We always have good food and shopping whenever we pop over the causeway. But on the other hand, we go so often, we are also spending too much..(??) This time, we went via Woodlands and shopped more because this part of entry has more upmarket buys. The usual route that we travel by, is mainly for grocery and of course my favourite Malaysian shoe brand.

We ended up leaving JB later than we had planned to. Because there were so many things to see, right. Lol. After we cleared immigration, I realised my passport did not have the exit stamp! It happens! We usually read about other people's passport not having the entry stamp and getting into trouble but mine didn't have the exit stamp. The eldest brother told me not to worry so much about it because well, it's exit. Immigration is usually more concerned with how you enter the country than how you leave it.

Anyhow, I bought a pair of jelly bunny sandals for K and only saw that there is a cut on the top when we reached home. Looks like we need to bring it back to change. I won't have bothered if I think it won't cut her flesh but I think there is a chance that it may...so better get it change. Well, here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment