Friday 7 November 2014

I took the afternoon off today, in order to avoid the company's 'birthday celebration' for November babies. They usually buy a huge cake from Cedele and then whoever's birthday falls in that month will stand in front, while the rest of whoever is in the office will sing the birthday song. No thanks, I've gone past that stage. 

So, I went for my hair-cut and took off quite a bit. My curls are gone now and I now sport slightly below shoulder length hair which I used to have. Am liking it! :) 

The hubs, who was supposed to have a golf game, cancelled it, as according to him, he felt so bad pulling a last-minute one on me, expecting me to pick K up when I've told him earlier that I'm taking 1/2 day off for 'me-time'. However, he messaged me in the middle of my hair-cut to say that he'll be picking K up and wanted to meet me at the salon. But I had made plans, after the hubs told me about his game, to meet Lynn for dinner. I had planned to fetch K after my hair-cut, drop her bag at home, changed her and head out again. But since the hubs was able to pick her up, I went home, did a bit of craft work, changed and waited for them to come home.

After changing K out of her uniform, the hubs sent both of us to Merchant Court Hotel where we met Lynn for buffet dinner! Once again, I am thankful for an easy eater. K is such a foodie and ate so much that later on, she told me she needed to poop. Lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment