Sunday 8 December 2013

Baby K 'developed' an ulcer near her top upper lips and we only found out when I was feeding her on Friday evening. She cried and pointed to her mouth but I couldn't see it then. It was only when I was brushing her teeth that she cried again and I asked her to open her mouth to let me see. Hopefully it goes off soon and thankfully, it has not affected her appetite.

The hubs' new guild house project has completed and he has been busy with the opening since Thursday. On Friday, the soft-opening was during lunch and he was able to fetch baby K and in fact both of them were home way before I reached! And yesterday, he was away from early morning again but managed to come back in the afternoon and off he went after our dinner. Hopefully, his long hours will end soon with the completion of the new guild house.

So in the early evening, we could pick up an optic fibre christmas tree that I had bought on-line and I must say I love it! There's no need for any decoration at all! Although it's only 90cm, the main reason we're buying it is for baby K. Maybe next time we'll get a taller one when this one no longer works. I'll post a picture of it in my next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment