Wednesday 20 November 2013

Unfortunately, we had to leave Malacca right after breakfast as the husband had a few meetings to attend during the day. But I'm glad that we could enjoy some time with my family nonetheless. 

On our first night there, while all of us were in deep sleep, well, maybe not for baby K, she gave us a scare. It was about 1240am and she suddenly threw up. We got woken up when we heard her cough and a fountain of vomit started raining. My first reaction was to carry her out of the cot and to the bathroom, hoping that she will throw up in the toilet bowl but she kept crying. There was puke on her cot and a trail of of it to the bathroom. I had to wash her up and my poor baby was shivering and crying while seated on the bathroom floor. Thankfully, she was able to return to sleep soundly between the hubs and me. 

While I was attending to baby K, the hubs was trying hard to clean the vomit off the carpet. We think it could be indigestion as she had a little too much the night before and are glad that it's not something more serious. Everything was back to normal again once we woke up.

Going on a holiday is usually more tiring, notice the oxymoron and I hope with the longer days that we have in Bangkok next month, baby K can just doze off while in the stroller or on our shoulders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment